[arm-allstar] FW: Multiple nodes on a LAN

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Feb 15 10:06:19 EST 2021

Joe,

Can you ping each node from each of the others on the LAN?  If so, as
suggested, the simplest solution is to add a static mapping for each
device in the peer's rpt.conf [node] stanza.

There are several documents floating around that help explain this config.
Here is one of them:

https://hamvoip.org/howto/multi-server-howto.pdf

I can help you with this directly, if needed.

73, David KB4FXC