[arm-allstar] URIx on a Pi-3 hooked to a Yaesu FTM-300

Ervin Kleinschmidt ervin at kleinschmidts.com
Wed Oct 28 08:59:09 EDT 2020

URIx on a Pi-3 hooked to a Yaesu FTM-300.

Allstar to Yaesu FTM-300 works fine. Yaesu FTM-300 to Allstar not
sending audio. Using SimpleUSB and tested many options but still
something wrong in config.

I have tried txmixa = voice and also txmixb= voice and the other = no

With carrierfrom = usbinvert and ctcssfrom = usbinvert I can transmit
from AllStarLink and hear on the radio but can’t transmit from radio and
be heard on AllStarLink.

With carrierfrom = usb and ctcssfrom = usb and invertptt = 1

when I transmit from AllStarLink nothing makes it to the radio. I can
transmit from radio and be heard on AllStarLink but keeps keying up so
setting would not be correct.

The cable was made by URICables and has been tested on a Yaesu DR1.

Do I need to change any setting in radio?

I would think the FTM-100, FTM-300 and FTM-400 have the same
simpleusb.conf so could someone please share with me the trick for these
radios.

Thanks,

Erv

--