[arm-allstar] Issue starting Allstar Img.

Steve Agee irlp8720 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 03:38:36 EST 2020

* There are some things that don't like an "rpt reload" or "module
reload" from the C.L.I. and need a full restart to take effect. For
example, if I change duplex=0 to duplex=2 then from the C.L.I. do "rpt
reload" on one of my repeaters, it will have a carrier with no audio,
and I'm forced to do a "restart now" from the C.L.I. and if you are
streaming audio outbound, I've instances where it will hang for a while
with "restart now" and it is better to an "astdn.sh" followed by
"astup.sh" from the Linux command line (not the C.L.I.). So, just a
"heads up" some things require more than just a reload.

  N5ZUA
*