[arm-allstar] Proper Syntax to Stack Commands

Mike SINCLAIR msinclair33 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 21 22:05:43 EST 2020

Hi Steve,

I do not know how to string multiple commands in a function but I do know having a function call a script will work. It would look something like this:

Add Function
987=cmd,/etc/asterisk/local/Node_Status.sh

Create file /etc/asterisk/local/Node_Status.sh with the following text:
#!/bin/bash
# Script to send Node Status

/usr/bin/asterisk -rx "rpt cmd <YOUR NODE> cop 33" ; Enable Local Telemetry

/usr/bin/asterisk -rx "rpt fun <YOUR NODE> *70" ; Send Node Status

/usr/bin/asterisk -rx "rpt cmd <YOUR NODE> cop 34" ; Disable Local Telemetry

Save the file and make it executable.

I am sure someone with more experience than I may have a better way.

Mike
KJ7CFY