[arm-allstar] Echolink Broken?

ARM Allstar arm-allstar at hamvoip.org
Tue Nov 17 20:34:55 EST 2020

Yes, it is a common issue. What happens is the Echolink database takes some
time for you to show up in the database, so when you connect too soon, you
dont show up yet, and after X amount of times attempting a database update,
it will deny your connection. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Mike Sullivan