[arm-allstar] Cellular Modem

David Panscik dpanscik at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 13:24:48 EDT 2020

 I have two modems at my disposal.
Huawei E3372
and
Zoom LTE 4630
I got closer to the finish line with the zoom modem.  That was the one that would connect, but a few seconds later disconnect.
DP    On Friday, May 29, 2020, 10:11:11 PM PDT, Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:

 David,

  What modem make and model are you using?  Perhaps two things that might
be the problem -

Possibly needs to be IPv6 in Archlinux. This is turned off by default.
Also ppp, if you are using ppp, needs authentication to your provider -
probably chap. -  setting this up to pass your Tmobile  pw.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 1:36 PM "David Panscik via ARM-allstar" <