[arm-allstar] USB Goes to Sleep

kg5rdf kg5rdf at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:28:39 EDT 2020

Sulphur Springs site URI has issues and/or USB goes to sleep and does not pass audio randomly I think.  When it occurs, I was monitoring Sulphur and Telco allstar rf sites. I would key the Arlington Allstar rf hub site via allstar. I could see ptt's on Sulphur and Telco.  Audio would not pass to the allstar repeater at Sulphur Springs. I booted the node and all works. I have had to do this 3 times over 24 hours. When it occurs, is there anything I should be looking at to track this issue down??Logs say:kernel retire,_capture_urb 5000 callbacks suppressedThanks David KG5RDF