[arm-allstar] Configuration of GPS for time

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue May 26 21:35:03 EDT 2020

I haven't used the model GPS receiver, however, the "gpsd" software
supports all the devices I've used.

Setup and operation is very simple, no config file needed. Just specify a
few parameters on the command line.  Once you're satisfied with the
parameters to use, you can add the command to the rc.local file, so that
is loads a boot time.

Have a look a gpsd here:

[root at hamvoip-kb4fxc ~]# man gpsd

73, David KB4FXC