[arm-allstar] Configuration of GPS for time

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:19:51 EDT 2020

I have been using G-MOUSE VK-162 USB GPS receivers with raspian based Rpi
projects with consistent success. I am having trouble figuring out how to
use and verify functionality of one of these receivers on a hamvoip Rpi3B
node. My purpose is to use the GPS for setting ballpark time in the
absence of internet service. I do not want to use an RTC module for various
reasons. I have tried experimenting with gps.conf settings, no luck yet.
Any tips will be appreciated, thank you!

--
Robert Conklin
*N4WGY <http://qrz.com/db/N4WGY>*