[arm-allstar] write failure

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:04:33 EDT 2020

My club buys and builds many MMDVM hotspots and some Allstar hotspots. We have found the 32GB Samsung  EVO cards sold by Amazon boot faster and last longer then most we have used.

MMDVM v3.x.x boot time went from 40+ seconds to 7+ seconds.

I have not timed my Allstar with SHARI but better cards are worth the effort.

Darrell - 73 de W8DSB

"In God we trust, all others we monitor"