[arm-allstar] How to set ID and tone

TheSkyDancer (KD8TIG) kd8tig at twc.com
Sat May 2 18:39:52 EDT 2020

This is a problem I’ve been trying to find a way around.  I had a theory about using the include line at the bottom of the file to include custom changes in a separate file, but have not yet worked out how to most efficiently do it.
 For example, if I change the same setting in the included file does it overwrite the ones in the original file? Would I be running into problems by duplicating stanzas and settings and such in the included file? I thought about using different stanza names and setting their names in the original file however, when the original file gets over written by the app, they will go away.  This is a very annoying aspect of the clear node. I’m actually not using the app at all beyond looking at statistics and such.  I don’t use it to make configuration changes anymore.

Kind regards,
Ben, KD8TIG
*** Programmers don't repeat themselves, they loop! ***