[arm-allstar] ezstream.xml

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Mar 31 09:43:25 EDT 2020

Russ,

As long as the ezstream program can read the config ezstream.xml file, I
don't think the software tries to enforce any permissions on that file.

Personally, I'd set the permissions to 600, owned by root, since this
file usually contains access passwords. But, even that shouldn't be too
critical, in reality.

73, David KB4FXC