[arm-allstar] Connection glitches

wb9rsq at gmail.com wb9rsq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:12:42 EDT 2020

I should have added that in the past I have successfully streamed 256KBPS
stereo audio for several weeks between these two points.
During that time I never heard even a slight break in the audio. Didn't
listen all the time but over several hours on most days it was completely
clean and glitch free.
That is one of the reasons I thought these would make good end-points.
I am running both nodes in duplex0 using them for accessing my repeater from
an ht.
Ht at one end and a base radio at the other.