[arm-allstar] Connection glitches

wb9rsq at gmail.com wb9rsq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 22:22:51 EDT 2020

Frequently while talking between two nodes audio and local carrier drops and
comes back up.
The internet connections between my nodes is poor but not poor enough I
think to cause this to be such a common thing.
My download speeds at both ends is around 6 to 8 megabits with upload speeds
around 1.2 megabits.
Even with almost no other network traffic on either end the problem
persists.
Looking for ways to improve the allstar related network traffic.
This is a single point to point connection with no other nodes connected in
monitor or tx.
If this is not the internet then what should I be looking for on the node
configurations?
The nodes don't disconnect it is just momentary audio and carrier drops
where you miss a word or two or even a word fragment.
Both nodes are on PI3B.
Something to look for in logs?
No idea where to start.

tnx