[arm-allstar] Linking repeater and node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:52:15 EDT 2020

I don't know what a "Brian" node is and not sure what you are seeing but
turning off the courtesy tone has nothing to do with it transmitting other
signals. You will however not see it key when you key and drop carrier
because it will have no courtesy tone to transmit.

Ping/pong would be helped by the rxondelay in simpleusb.conf

ID'ing only happens if there is activity in the last 10 minute period.
There must be some kind of activity maybe even a short burst.