[arm-allstar] Macro Not Found

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Mar 21 01:33:25 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue that I cannot get past. I am setting up a repeater
using a CDM 1550 for TX and a CDM 750 for RX.

I have re-flashed the micro usb several time to try different setup
configurations and nothing I do seem to change my problem. After the setup
is complete I try to connect to a 6 digit node and I get the response
"macro not found" but the 6 digit node can connect to mine. When I try
toconnect to a 5 digit node I get a curiosity tone but no response that I
am connected to the node. When I watch it in Asterisk, I see the digits
but when I finish sending them the only response is a "hangup" Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Conner