[arm-allstar] Off topic

Don Ritchie k8zgw at twc.com
Fri Mar 20 19:13:36 EDT 2020

Thanks Doug,

But we were trying to do this without a "node" at each end.

We each have "spare" ATA's .

Trying to do this "on the cheap", with stuff we already have on hand.

Sometime in the late 90's or early 2000's we tried to do this for a

"fire chaser' customer of mine and had problems with connections, we
ended up

having both ATA's calling an Asterisk into a conference bridge, this
worked fine until

the application "went away".

Thanks

Don