[arm-allstar] "Repeat Only Mode"

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Mar 15 13:31:03 EDT 2020

Hi Sean,

"Repeat Only" is a status message. It simply means that the node isn't
connected to anything else and just operating normally in a disconnected
state.

When you enter a command and get back a "Repeat Only" message, that means
the command that got interpreted is most likely a system status command
(ilink,5). With a "stock" HamVoIP node, the DTMF command: *70 will
typically announce this status info.

So, my feeling is that either DTMF isn't getting decoded properly, or
somehow the rpt.conf [functions] stanza is getting changed.

73, David KB4FXC