[arm-allstar] Sending DTMF to Controller

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 10:36:56 EDT 2020

What is the easiest method for sending a DTMF command out to a repeater
controller? We have a couple commands set up for our link radio that I’d
like to be able to run either from Supermon or via a cron job when needed.

And yes, I know that Hamvoip can be used as a controller, but this
controller isn’t coming off.. lol. Plus I personally prefer the controller
voice over the default Allstar announcement voice, and I don’t feel like
making my own.

Mike