[arm-allstar] NODE disconnected ?

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Tue Mar 3 05:30:29 EST 2020

Hi Doug,

OK, on ​​some repeater,
if I want to disconnect a NODE 1405 repeater for example,

we hear on air NODE 1405 disconnect on some of the repeaters
and on other repeaters there is no message on the air of the repeaters

why do I have repeaters that say messages on the air and else I don't have a message that says on the air?

Thank you

73’s
Luc
VE2LUQ