[arm-allstar] gdrive utility is not installed

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:11:28 EDT 2020

Nate,

Google Drive is no longer free and when we originally put it in there,
there was a script that accessed it that no longer works. We left it in
there for those who had possibly upgraded to use it. I guess it should be
taken out at this point. There are not many options for free storage that I
know of. If anyone has ideas let me know.

There are many other options perhaps better than cloud storage. You can
always store to another computer on your LAN. You can plugin USB backup to
your Pi which could be mechanical or solid-state. You can simply install a
USB stick on the Pi and backup there. I do this all the time.