[arm-allstar] gdrive utility is not installed

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Sun Jun 21 18:57:06 EDT 2020

Having finally gotten to a point where things seem to be working in my
setup I was looking at the various scripts in /usr/local/sbin and see
the scripts for Google Drive backup.  Having such an animal I found the
HOWTO at the main site, but apparently it is in need of an update as the
gdrive utility needed to obtain the key is not installed.

A Web search shows it to be in the general Arch Linux AUR repository,
but attempting to install it fails as it must not be included in the
hamvoip repository:

# pacman -Sy gdrive
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 hamvoip-RPi4B is up to date
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 alarm is up to date
 aur is up to date
 hamvoip is up to date
error: target not found: gdrive

The AUR repository information is:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gdrive/

Are there plans to restore it or is another method required?

73, Nate

--

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB