[arm-allstar] Ezstream.xml test login failed

KK4MJZ Repeater Admin info at kk4mjz.com
Tue Jun 16 22:06:19 EDT 2020

Hello.  Running ezstream -qvc /etc/ezstream.xml returns:

Ezstream: Warning:  /etc/ezstream.xml is group and/or world readable
Ezstream:  Connection to http:audio1.broadcastify.com:80/r356ndgxp0h7 failed: Login failed
Ezstream: Exiting ...

Ive checked my ezstream.xml for any typos and confirmed on broadcastify the server, port, mount, and password.  It was working for the entire year and I have not checked it recently and of course its showing offline now.  I do have good Internet to the rasppi also.  Just wondering if anyone ran into this?