[arm-allstar] Stuttering/typewriter effect

KK4MJZ Repeater Admin info at kk4mjz.com
Fri Jun 12 21:39:47 EDT 2020

Rpt.conf repeater/simplex node is set to 2 (full duplex with telemetry tones and hang time.

The sound card is a uri lite from repeater builder, and is in port 2 of the rc210.  The yaesu dr2x is in port 1.

Realtime rx telemetry display cos composite clear, cos input clear, cos test clear, ctcss input ignore, ctcss override clear, ptt clear.  When echolink comes over with the stuttering the ptt is the only one that changes from clear to keyed.