[arm-allstar] Vote or not to vote

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:48:48 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone, i am with Doug. We will do it on the cheap by linking receivers with different PLs. I asked the question hoping there was a special linking method or software that would allow the same PL. It appears there is not without a lot of cost. That said we have one FM repeater and want to add three extra receivers, it already has a DVSwitch so users can get in via DMR from anywhere if they are too far out but most of the users like the pure FM sound.

Darrell - 73 de W8DSB

"In God we trust, all others we monitor"