[arm-allstar] Listening on Hub

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jun 1 08:53:13 EDT 2020

The most likely explanation is that the User_Node was originally connected
to both hubs in "receive only mode" (connect with *2 or *72). Then, this
weekend "transceive mode" was used (accidentally?), connecting with *3 or
*73. So, a connection sequence like:

User_Node ----> *2 Other_Club_Hub
User_Node ----> *3 Our_Club_HUB

Connected this way:

"Our_Club_HUB" and "User_Node" can hear and talk to each other.
"Our_Club_HUB" and "User_Node" will hear (only) "Other_Club_Hub"

73, David KB4FXC