[arm-allstar] Local Monitor on Supermon 6.2

Tom Britton psbritt52 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:55:00 EDT 2020

Brian.   right now I have node 47254 in Local Monitor and I AM hearing the
audio from that node.
So unless I don't understand, Local Monitor is not working as you
describe.   any ideas?
-tom

*  Node 52080 <http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=52080> =>
AB7IC 433.9000 Tucson AZ    Bubble Chart
<http://stats.allstarlink.org/getstatus.cgi?52080>  lsNodes
<http://10.0.0.36/cgi-bin/lsnodes_web?node=52080>  *
  Node  Node InformationReceivedLinkDirectionConnectedMode
52080 PTT-Keyed
47254 KA3IDN TUC 902 HUB 000:00:17 ESTABLISHED OUT 00:48:39 Local Monitor