[arm-allstar] Radio-less node

Don Ritchie k8zgw at twc.com
Wed Jul 22 12:00:24 EDT 2020

Sorry Larry, I didn't explain what I am trying to do. As you noted, I
have two nodes, the "remote" doesn't exist yet.

It will be a remote base ( 2 channel, Ch 1 simplex on 52.525 and F2 on a
local 6 meter repeater, with very limited access)

I an still a little confused, I will go back and re-read the "how to" .

I live in an apartment, with no antennas.

This has been a S L O W process ....

Thanks

Don