[arm-allstar] Announcing the Cross-Canada Allstar Net

Gervais Fillion ve2ckn2 at hotmail.fr
Tue Jul 21 20:29:18 EDT 2020

Chris
"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound exclusionary" ,, there is no offense Chris, it is I who wanted precision that's all. I have known "national networks" in the past on other ham radio systems and when we spoke French ,, I got answered ,,, hum how I would say ,, not in a diplomatic way and well brought up as my mother would have said.
I will connect   from time to time.
73 / s from Quebec
Gervais ve2ckn