[arm-allstar] node does not connect

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jan 25 18:31:05 EST 2020

Kevin & everyone,

ASL had a system outage which started Friday night around 7:30PM EST.
They were down overnight and all day, just resolving the issue by about
4:30PM EST on Saturday (today).

During this outage, nodes showed "Registered" but this data couldn't be
retrieved from the ASL systems (web server).

The HamVoIP registration system wasn't impacted. If you have a system and
noticed connection problems, consider adding a HamVoIP registration.
Please send me your node number via e-mail and I'll get you a registration
statement.

73, David KB4FXC