[arm-allstar] command to disable transmit?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 02:03:30 EST 2020

I repeat -

The command in the client is -  rpt cmd 1998 cop 3     - to disable
                                               rpt cmd 1998 cop 2     - to
enable.  Voice saying R P T E N A will be heard.

That is all there is to it. When you disable you will not get courtesy tone
or any transmit back. You can still send DTMF but you will NOT here the
results on the transmitter as it is disabled!  At this point the only way
to recover transmit is through the cli command or if you make a function to
send the enable command with DTMF.