[arm-allstar] command to disable transmit?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 01:12:53 EST 2020

Orrin,

  Yes, the receiver continues to operate and you can send DTMF commands to
it. It disables the transmit and and further connections to the node. Any
existing connections when you do the disable remain.

The command in the client is -  rpt cmd 1998 cop 3     - to disable
                                               rpt cmd 1998 cop 2     - to
enable.  Voice saying R P T E N A will be heard.

Replace 1998 with the node you are controlling.

Try it and you will see how it works. Use the client to test. Then if you
want you can make a function to do it with DTMF.