[arm-allstar] command to disable transmit?

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at KB9LFZ.com
Fri Jan 17 18:59:45 EST 2020

look in your rpt.conf for the DTMF command
the one appearing to be looked for in the local monitor command.

You'll still have network traffic on your node radio being transmitted,
but not broadcasting the node radios RX traffic over the network