[arm-allstar] iaxrpt connects, but then drops immediately.

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jan 16 15:09:50 EST 2020

I immediately see one problem in your iax.conf file---stanzas must have
unique names.  You've got 2 stanzas named: [iaxrpt]

What do the [radio-iaxrpt] and [phone-iaxrpt] stanzas look like in your
extensions.conf file?

My guess is there is a problem in the extensions.conf [radio-iaxrpt]
stanza.

73, David KB4FXC