[arm-allstar] G7RPG MicroHub and Unknown Wi-Fi

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 29 15:19:52 EST 2020

Hi folks.

Just to make sure I'm not missing something...

Is there no way to connect my MicroHub to a new Wi-Fi network, one
whose SSID isn't known yet?
For example, I'm going to another country tomorrow, and while the
place I'm staying has Wi-Fi, I won't know the SSID and password until
I get there.

I'm looking at wpa_supplicant_custom-wlan0.conf
and that seems to let me set up known SSID's...

Thanks for any hints,

Chris
ve3rwj