[arm-allstar] cdm1250 and hamvoip question

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Wed Feb 12 20:38:47 EST 2020

Hey guys,

OK, interesting issue that i'd like some input on.
So we're running an allstar node with hamvoip of course.  We have a
cdm1250 hooked up to it. This has happened several times, where for
some reason, the radio just stops transmitting.
When my friend got to the site with the node radio, the radio was
powered on as normal.  He power cycled the node radio, and then it
started working again.  This has happened several times.  It almost
seems like the node radio is getting thrown in to orbit or something,
cause it'll transmit for a long time perfectly, then just quit, and
all it needs is a power cycle.
Any thoughts or ideas, anyone seen this?

Cheers,

Jed