[arm-allstar] Variable for cop 18?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:38:39 EST 2020

Tim,

 I can't say for sure if cop 18 disables tail messages. I suspect just
functions.  An easy way to disable tail messages is to not have the file
there then put it back. If your tail is in /tmp/tailmessage.gsm  (or
whatever it is) just rename it in your script -

mv /tmp/tailmessage.gsm /tmp/tailmessage.HOLD

Then back again after the net:

mv /tmp/tailmessage.HOLD /tmp/tailmessage.gsm

Tail message just still works but will just give a file not found in the
client which of course you can ignore.