[arm-allstar] No Audio in...

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 17:53:58 EST 2020

Cesar,

 Using the main menu select simpleusb tune menu and you will see as
below....

Select item J to change to or from usb/usbinvert

Select item K to key COS.  Then item 2 you should see audio on the bargraph
display and set the level. It should go to 5Khz on peaks.. You can use K to
manually key/unkey instead of the vox.

Active simpleusb device stanza: [usb] ------------------------------------
S) Select active USB device stanza
V) View COS, CTCSS and PTT Telemetry using real-time display
P) Print Current Parameter Values ---- 2) Set Rx Voice Level (using display)
3) Set Transmit A Level           ---- 4) Set Transmit B Level
5) Set Tx Audio Level Method (currently LOG)
7) Set Transmit DSP Level
B) Toggle RX Boost Mode (currently Enabled)
C) Toggle Echo Mode (currently Disabled)
D) Flash (Toggle PTT and Tone output several times)
E) Toggle Transmit Test Tone/Keying (currently Disabled)
K) Manually key COS (currently Unkeyed)
F) Toggle PRE-emphasis Mode (currently Disabled)
G) Toggle DE-emphasis Mode (currently Disabled)
H) Toggle PLfilter Mode (currently Disabled)
Q) Toggle DCSfilter Mode (currently Enabled)
I) Toggle PTT Mode (currently active LOW)
J) Change COSFROM Mode (currently "usb")
L) Change CTCSSFROM Mode (currently "no")
M) Change RXONDELAY value (currently "0")
N) Change RXAUDIODELAY value (currently "0")
W) Write (Save) Current Parameter Values
0) Exit Menu

Please enter your selection now: