[arm-allstar] Weather Script Updates

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:03:53 EST 2020

I added a header here and I am not hearing anything like you are saying. If
the header is defined the station ID is not said but rather the header you
define. If you are hearing something before the temperature it must be in
your header - /etc/asterisk/local/wx_header.gsm file. Play that file
separately to see. You also may need to add some silence at the end of the
header as there might not be enough pause before the temperature.