[arm-allstar] Telemetry volume

Louis Corradi w2lpc at outlook.com
Tue Dec 15 12:05:39 EST 2020

Thank you for your reply. I did change that setting last night but, i guess I didn'tt go far enough. The audio is better but, it sounds a bit muffled. What other settings would you recommend I look at? I'm using 2 Motorola CDM750's for RX and TX in my repeater setup. All audio processing is OFF. No De-emphasis or Pre-emphasis. Thanks again for your help.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and attached files (if applicable) is a privileged and confidential work product and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, protected by law or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the named addressee or intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any part of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error and delete all copies of this email from your systems message server.