[arm-allstar] keeping a node connected to a hub

B Harvey bharveytwo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:14:08 EST 2020

Not that I'm terribly concerned about it but I've experienced the same
issue that Jed is experiencing. I typically use the *73 connection command.
However, once in a while I notice that I'm not connected to the hub and a
check of my node status confirms it. I do feel silly after keying up and
talking to no one but a reconnect command solves the problem, sometimes
after a node reboot if things are really misbehaving.  Again, this isn't a
big concern,. Just letting Jed know he has company.

Brian/KK6DOQ