[arm-allstar] Intermittent kerchunking problem

kg5rdf kg5rdf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:16:17 EST 2020

No its real, sometime registration failures happen on nodes for over 30 mintues straight. The worse node I have is not even hamvoip image.  Nodes are spread out across texas and some even in the cloud.
-------- Original message --------From: David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net> Date: 12/2/20  1:02 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: kg5rdf via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: kg5rdf <kg5rdf at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Intermittent kerchunking problem On Wed, 2 Dec 2020, "kg5rdf via ARM-allstar" wrote:> I would look to see if you keep re-registering/registration failure. > When this occurs it kurchunks the system. If you remove allstarlink.org > registration line, and only leave hamvoip registration line, it does not > do this.Hum, strange, I've not ever seen this type issue?  I suspect something else is happening.73, David KB4FXC