[arm-allstar] "Remote Already In This Mode"

Tom tom at k5tra.net
Sun Aug 30 20:00:13 EDT 2020

Hi Robert,
With the large number of linked nodes, every node will hear telemetry
commands from every other node that is linked (unless you turn off
telemetry).

Here's what I do:

Add the following functions into your [functions 45017] stanza.
  933=cop,33      ; Local telemetry output enable
  934=cop,34      ; Local telemetry output disable
  935=cop,35      ; Local telemetry output on demand

Restart asterisk. Then DTMF *934 will turn off background telemetry. Of
course your ID and courtesy tones will not be affected.

You could add a startup macro to do that at startup:

   startup_macro=*934            ; telemetry OFF

Regards,
Tom / K5TRA
tom at k5tra.net
http://k5tra.net