[arm-allstar] 2nd node setup issue

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 13:12:22 EDT 2020

I have done this many times before by following instructions for setting up
a 2nd node in "hamvoip setup-config.pdf"., this is1st time it is not
working correctly for me.
After the 2nd node setup procedure is completed the CT and all other audio
on the primary node goes away. I can key up the repeater, and I can see the
"Set RX Level Display" respond to audio input, but no audio out of the
repeater. If I unplug the second URI (USB2), audio on the primary is
restored. I have not moved the URI connections to different USB ports. What
might I be doing incorrectly? Am using an Rpi4 and two DMK URI's. Main rptr
is a Quantar, 2nd node is for a link/remote base radio.

--
Robert Conklin
*N4WGY <http://qrz.com/db/N4WGY>*