[arm-allstar] Local Monitor on Supermon 6.2

Kevin Davis blu666z at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:07:51 EDT 2020

I hadn't played with these before and decided to give them a shot and I
think I need further clarification.

I have two of my local nodes connected together full time; 507410 and
507412.

When I connected 507412 to 27225 using Local Monitor, I heard the telemetry
on both nodes here.  I ended up disconnecting from 27225 before rx'ing any
audio from it.

Perhaps the telemetry doesn't stay local to 507412 but audio from 27225
would?