[arm-allstar] Backing up files on bad SD Card

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:38:02 EDT 2020

While working on a new node, the SD card I had in it was corrupted (This
node has been sitting for a while since I haven't had a chance to install
it) and the system won't boot up completely. I can load it up in Windows
and using Ext2fsd to mount it, I can pull off the files that I need for
configurations. I pulled the entire /etc/asterisk folder, and the entire
/srv/http folder. I wanted to see if there were any other files I could
pull before I try to rebuild the system. I really don't want to re-do the
entire configuration if I don't have to..

Mike