[arm-allstar] Adding Second Node to Server

Kevin Davis blu666z at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:04:59 EDT 2020

Over the weekend, I tried to add a second node to my server and couldn't
seem to get all my dots connected.

The server currently has one radio-less node and I was attempting to add an
Alinco Dr-135 as my second node.

I was going off pages 10-12 of this document.
https://www.hamvoip.org/config-setup.pdf

The document doesn't go into specifics re: the extensions.conf or iax.conf
changes, but I think I did those correctly.

My problem seems to be that once I plug the new FOB in, it's not getting
associated with the usb2 stanza in simpleusb correctly.  What is going on
behinds the scenes when I restart Asterisk after plugging in the new FOB
that ties it to the correct simpleusb stanza?

Thanks for any pointers!

-Kevin (KE7K)