[arm-allstar] No description in lsnodes

B Harvey bharveytwo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:55:16 EDT 2020

Doug,

   I did perform the TX level test and with a few different radios and was
comfortable with the results. I recall when I first set up my node that the
particular DMK-URI I purchased was a bit of an odd-ball as it relied on a
fairly short lived internal configuration that resulted in my needing to go
with non-standard settings. I'll go back and tweak the DSP setting until I
get reliable audio results and reports. (Although no one has mentioned
anything odd since I upgraded).

   Thanks again for your help Doug. It's much appreciated.

Brian/KK6DOQ