[arm-allstar] hamvoip as a repeater controller

Steve Smith stevewsmith at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 17 14:47:19 EDT 2020

PiTone is a program written in C++, not a script.  It can run all the
time, follow the TXCTCSS signal with no delay or a settable delay.  The
options are read from the pitone.ini file on startup.  It is well
documented and can be downloaded at the link given in my previous post.
It does require some hardware - as a minimum an MCP4725 DAC board (less
than $2.50 on ebay).