[arm-allstar] weird issue with alinco dr-135

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:52:19 EDT 2020

Mike,

 I suggest you get with the FOB manufacturer since this sounds like it
might be a problem there. This is a FOB specific to your radio. Also your
email to this group is triggering spam and other filters. It looks like you
are using your own mail program that does not meet proper specifications.
It would be good for you to send mail from another source to this list or
fix the problem.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*